LED Flood Lights, Spotlights & Street Lights
Browse our products below, or read more about this category.
- Philips Essential SmartBright LED Floodlight $59.95 AUD
- Philips LED Motion Sensor Floodlight 20W $49.95 AUD
- Philips LED Motion Sensor Floodlight 50W OUT OF STOCK
- Philips StreetStar LED Street Light 27W $224.95 AUD
- Zorro Unplugged Solar LED Street Light $519.00 AUD
- Verbatim PAR38 LED 18W Dimmable $24.95 AUD
- TechLight Rechargeable LED Work Light $49.95 AUD
- EzyFit LED Emergency Backup Floodlight 2 x 3W $149.95 AUD
- CLA Outdoor PIR Motion Sensor - Black $39.95 AUD
- CLA Outdoor PIR Motion Sensor - White OUT OF STOCK
Advantages of LED Floodlights
LED floodlights have left the energy-guzzling competition in the dust. Here's why all outdoor, security, and other floodlighting should be upgraded to our quality LED options.
1) Energy Savings. Compared to halogen floodlights our LED floods use 90% less energy. To be clear: that's the same amount of useful light at 10% of the operating cost.
2) Improved Design. New LED flood light fittings are fully integrated (no replacement bulb). This allows for the lights to be better sealed and have a higher IP (waterproof) rating. This is ideal for the harsh outdoor environments that they are used in. The approach means LED flood lights take up less space (slimline, sleek design) compared to old floodlights.
3) Control Options. Unlike mercury vapour or metal halide bulbs, LED lights switch on instantly. In some cases they can also be dimmed down to save energy. This allows them to be more easily paired with daylight or motion sensors. Tip: we recommend the use of '3 wire' rather than '2 wire' sensors with our LED flood lights.
Types of LED Flood Light
沙巴体育平台网址- conventional LED floodlight in a range of size options. Can be used for a variety of applications including building perimeter, sheds, signage lighting, and more. Can also be used as an uplight (indoors or outdoors).
- LED floodlight with PIR motion sensor. Ideal for security lighting and other applications where the lights don't actually need to be left on all night.
- an LED bulb to replace incandescent, halogen or CFL bulbs. Ideal for front porches, driveways and backyards where PAR38 bulbs are often found.
- an energy-saving area or roadway lighting option.
Solar Street Light沙巴体育平台网址 - an off-grid lighting solution for carparks, paths, walkways, and more.
- a work light is a portable (rechargeable) flood light fitting. They're ideal for use in workshops or when on the road.
沙巴体育平台网址- a back-up light source for large areas such as halls and workshops. These flood lights provide lighting for at least 90 minutes in the event of a power outage.
See also: , , and .